12.23.2008

Wedding in Nashville

I've gotten a little behind on blogging weddings and photo sessions. So here is one of the two weddings I have left to blog for the year.

You saw a sneak peek of this wedding a few weeks ago. Leslie and Clay (and their families) are one of the sweetest, most fun couples I've worked with this year. I also had the pleasure to work with McNeal Video again. The wedding was at Hillsboro Church of Christ and the reception was at the Hillsboro Country Club. Flowers by Floral Designer John Conger.

I had Leslie put her shoes through the ringer at her bridal portrait (which I will post some of in a few weeks), so when I took them to photograph the wedding day, she wasn't afraid they would look bad, but I love how this picture turned out and you would never know these shoes had been walking through a field!






















Clay and Leslie decided to see each other before the wedding. While I do not push couples into making this decision, it is my preference as it allows me a bit more time just photographing the couple and finding little niches to photograph them in. Like this... which turned out to be one of the favorite photos of the day.






















This picture speaks or itself. You can just tell how excited this little girl is to be flower girl. And to hang out with the bridesmaids.















The boys were all about watching the football game. They had sequestered themselves in a cabin away from the church to be able to hang out, play and watch the game. So when it was time for pictures, they were good sports about leaving the TV and being there for Clay, but every chance they got, they were pulling out the phone to see what the score was, so I just couldn't resist.















After a very exciting reception with the band, Love, Peace & Happiness - the couple couldn't wait to begin their lives together and headed out to a great red convertible while family and friends wished them off with bubbles.















Check out more photos from Leslie and Clay's wedding on their slideshow.

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:50 AM  

I love your blog about the wedding. And the slideshow is awesome! Thank you for being such a wonderful photographer. You're not only professional but you are fun to work with. I hope there will be occasions again so we can use your photographic skills. Best to you and your family in 2009. And thank you for making Clay and Leslie's wedding memorable through your beautiful photos.
Terrie Robinson