1.04.2009

Wedding Photography in Woodbury

One more wedding for 2008 - Tessa and Stephen.

They were married in November at First Baptist Woodbury. With the reception at the church. Rion's Florist in Murfreesboro provided the beautiful bouquets. It was a bit of a rainy, cold day but nothing dampened the beauty of the ceremony.

The gorgeous bride getting ready for the ceremony.






















I normally don't post a lot of just detail shots but I LOVED this metal tree with the candles hanging off it. If I could, I would get one for my house, I liked it that much!















My asst got this great shot of Tessa with her dad just before going into the sanctuary for the ceremony. The wind was blowing and it was misting rain, but what a cute shot!!















The vintage style ring has definitely been in style this year. I love the simple look of this one with the timeless solitaire and the pavé diamonds in the band (yes, I know too much about jewelry but I love it so).















This might be one of my favorite shots of the year. The bride and groom right after the ceremony taking a moment alone in the church.















Make sure you click here to look at Tessa and Stephen's slideshow to see more of their beautiful wedding.

0 comments: