6.04.2008

Wedding Photography at Evins Mill

This is the second wedding I've photographed at Evins Mill in Smithville. It is gorgeous there. Jessica and Brack hired me to photograph their intimate ceremony on a Friday night with their closest friends and family. I was there to get pics of the preparation time and the actual ceremony. As well as some formals and spent time photographing the bride and groom. The wedding was so laid back and absolutely beautiful. Not knowing the couple that well, the ceremony was full of emotion and made me feel like I had known them forever through their personally written vows and the special time during the ceremony where they invited their children up to show the merging of not only husband and wife but of a family as a whole. Here are some of my favorite pics from the wedding but make sure you click here to view the slideshow.



0 comments: