5.22.2008

Nashville Wedding

Amy is absolutely gorgeous both inside and out. I've have never seen a bride so laid back about the wedding and yet so excited to be getting married. At one point, I had to say, you have got to stop smiling so big. I am so into small weddings these days. Not that Amy and Kent's was small where guests and location were concerned, but the wedding party was only Amy's sister and Kent's brother. There was so much love before the wedding by just having family hang out together. Then lots of partying at the reception with all the family friends.

The wedding was at McKendree United Methodist downtown Nashville with the reception at the University Club at Vanderbilt. I had the pleasure of working with gals at McNeal Video again and can't wait to see the finished product, I know it will be gorgeous!

Take a look at the slideshow.




1 comments:

. 9:22 AM  

Amazing work as always Angie!