6.04.2008

Engagements Galore!

With wedding season comes bridal and engagement sessions. Since I can't post bridals (you can't see the bride before the wedding), I have a lot of engagements to post. I thought I'd save a little time and put a lot of recent ones in one post. So just keep scrolling down to view them all. And watch for more in the coming weeks.

Leslie and Clay will be getting married in November. We did their session at a relatives home with beautiful gardens. They were so much fun and wonderful with each other. I'll be doing Leslie's bridal at the same location in a few weeks and I can't wait.





























Rachel & Alex are getting married in July. It was definitely the first really hot session for me this year. We met early afternoon for fear of rain, but it held off until we finished and it was a good thing we went ahead and met earlier than planned. Their wedding will be at First Methodist in Murfreesboro. While I've done other sessions there, I've not actually had a wedding, so I'm looking forward to a new location.





































Laura and Corey are getting married at Oaklands this month. Laura told me how that met while she was working at a small market in Christiana and over months Corey would come in and they ended up dating. So I thought it would be perfect for us to do photos in Christiana. And can you believe my excitement when the train came through while we were on the railroad tracks?!





































Layne and Tab are getting married in Bell Buckle in October and they wanted to do their engagement session in downtown Bell Buckle. You can't take a trip to Bell Buckle without getting ice cream, so we had to include that in pictures as well as some swinging on Webb's campus. I hope we have time the wedding day to some fun stuff downtown.



2 comments:

. 8:21 AM  

You do such beautiful work! Maybe one day mine will be taking a trip down the aisle. We'll certainly be calling upon your services then!

Angie Gambill 7:46 PM  

You know I'll be there!!