12.01.2008

Murfreesboro wedding at Southeast

I've known Lindsay since she was in high school. I was thrilled when she wanted me to photograph her wedding. Lindsay was excited about EVERY single detail of her wedding. And it showed. The day was perfect, even down to the weather. Matt was a bit nervous in the beginning, but once they had their special moment together he was cool, calm and collected.

The ceremony was at Southeast Baptist Church with the reception immediately following at Lane Agri Park. The awesome guys at Maples provided the cake and entertainment by Brian Snyder with Snydmania.

These are some gorgeous girls, but check out the expressions on the junior bridesmaid's face. Isn't she adorable. And how I LOVE gerbera daisies.












Lindsay was all about pink. Her mom made her garter and she bought the cutest pink shoes to wear. The little surprises that only a few people know about are the most fun part of a wedding for me.






















Most of the time, when I ask guys to jump, I was them to really bend their legs and get up in the air as high as they can, but for this shot I think the straight-legged jump worked to my advantage.













Lindsay's parents had special lighting designed for the reception. It just enhanced everything there to a whole other level. It inspired me to try a little extra lighting as well during the first dance.






















One of my favorite things right now is night shots. So we left the reception and went to the square for a few. This is one I've wanted to try for a while, but there always seems to be someone parked there. When we rounded the corner and there was nothing there, I knew it was time for this shot. I love how it turned out.















These are just a few of my favorites for the day. To see more, check out Lindsay and Matt's slideshow.

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:41 PM  

Hello Gambill Photography!
Ms. Ashley from AshleysBrideGuide.com recommended your website. These photos of Lindsay's wedding are wonderful!
-Mallory of AshleysBrideGuide.com

. 8:15 AM  

The last shot and the garter shot are my favs. You have such a good eye!

Congrats on the Ruthies award, by the way!