11.29.2008

Thankful

**** Edited 12/3/08 - Thank you for your comments. Robyn has won a 2009 Desk Calendar - a new product available only in December.*******

Every year, it seems that Christmas comes faster and faster. This year more than any, I just didn't feel like I stopped to be thankful for everything God has blessed me with this year. So I wanted to stop and say thank you to all my wonderful clients. I love what I do and have the pleasure of working with some of the best people around. Thank you for trusting me to preserve those special memories.


Here is what I'm most thankful for (what was life ever like before him?)...
















Tell me what you're most thankful for this year. Leave a comment and I will draw from them on Tuesday and someone will get a special gift.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Anonymous 10:40 AM  

First of all, I am thankful for being a mommy! This first Thanksgiving with our baby girl was the best and most meaningful Thanksgiving we have ever had!!! We are also thankful for our wonderful friend Angie!! We had such fun on Friday with you and your dad!!! Love ya!
April, Steven, and Delaney :)

Anonymous 3:07 PM  

I am most thankful for our handsome boy, Austin. He has tought our so many things and he is only 1. Last year we almost lost our baby Austin with a long battle of bacterial meningitis. He is our miracle and because of him we truely know the meaning of family, love, and most important hope. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am very thankful and count my many blessing every day.

Andrea Brian 3:21 PM  

He is soooo adorable Angie! I am thankful for my wonderful first year of marriage! My anniversary is tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. Andrea Brian

Bess 4:30 PM  

We're thankful for Gus, our wonderful baby boy.

Robyn 8:10 AM  

We are most thankful for Anna Claire. She is and has been such a blessing. It has been wonderful having you to help capture our wonderful memories!! It's amazing how the gift of a child will change your life and the lives of the people that surround you forever.

Anonymous 8:37 AM  

I am thankful for my new husband! He treats me like a queen! And for really cool wedding photos, too!!!

Anonymous 10:25 AM  

I am thankful for great family and friends...especially, the baby that will be joining us in March. I cannot wait to join the baby club and have Gambill Photography record the stages of baby Luna.

Anonymous 1:17 PM  

My family is so blessed in many ways. I am thankful this day, and every day, for my husband Jason and my little boy Brody.

Anonymous 6:54 PM  

I'm Thankful for the low gas prices.