10.23.2008

Wedding at First Methodist Church Murfreesboro

Whitney and PJ were married at First United Methodist in Murfreesboro. I've been lucky enough to shot a few wedding there this summer. It is a beautiful church. The reception was at Stones River Country Club, always a great place to be. And the music was by John at MidSouth Mobile DJs - he knows what he's doing and how to get everyone out on the dance floor.

The bride and groom chose to see each other before the wedding and get the photos out of the way. My assistant grabbed this shot of the bridesmaids trying to get a look at their special moment.















My all time favorite movie is Gone With the Wind. I always thought that the scene where Rhett Butler is looking up the stairs at Scarlet coming down was the most romantic. So I've been dying to try that shot at a wedding for a while and this was the perfect opportunity. I added a little texture and coloring to give it an old look. This will officially be my GWTW pose! :)






















We had a few minutes to do some outdoor photos while waiting for the limo at the church. With Whitney being so tiny, I just had to have PJ pick her up and swing her around.















PJ and his fraternity singing to his new bride at the reception.















You can view more of my favorites in Whitney and PJ's slideshow by clicking here.

0 comments: