4.11.2007

Four Seasons of Love - Spring

What says spring better than a field of buttercups?! This is my fourth session in my Four Seasons of Love pictorial with Lindsey and Nick. It was NOT easy finding a field of buttercups. When I told Lindsey's mom what I was thinking for the spring session, she went right to work contacting people looking for a field of buttercups. Remember, they don't bloom very pretty for long, so we didn't have much time. She definitely came through with a great location just outside of Franklin, TN for the engagement session. Thanks to Lindsey and Nick for endulging me and being willing to do whatever crazy thing I asked! Can't wait until the wedding. Click here to view the slideshow.
















Four Season of LOVE - Spring - Summer - Fall - Winter

Lindsey's bridal session will be next month at a castle - I'm so excited to get to shoot at a new location. We won't be able to show her dress but I will definitely get some pics of the location up so watch the blog in late May for those.

0 comments: