4.10.2007

Catching up...

After many frustrating days, my wonderful husband figured out the problem and we are back up and running.

It's mindboggling how much stuff I need to post in just a week's time. So bear with me as I try and get it all in.
________________________

I had the pleasure of photographing Mike and Cara's wedding on New Year's Eve 2005. It was one of the most fun weddings I have ever done. Then a few months ago, Cara called me to tell me she was pregnant and I was so excited to get the opportunity to work with them again. Here is a sample of their baby boy's first photo! I can't wait for his newborn session.


















Meet Travis and Aftin (don't you just LOVE that name). They will be getting married later this summer at Scarritt Bennett in Nashville. They came by last week for a formal engagement session and are just so cute together. It is going to be a pleasure working with them and I can't wait until the wedding.





































This is baby Audrey, her 12 month birthday session. I can't believe she's already 1. She looked at the cake for a while but then finally got into it as you can tell.



















Meet Bridget and her beautiful daughters. Bridget is my hairdresser and I have been taking photos of the little one since she was born. She is a few months older than my son and we actually used him to try and get her to smile. He didn't do a very good job. I just adore this shot. If you're in Woodbury and need a haircut, go by and see Bridget at Mane Image Hair Salon - she's awesome!