Exciting things are in the works here at Gambill Photography! Do you want to be a part of it? We are currently looking for a part-time studio assistant.
Duties of Studio Assistant:
- Basic office organization and cleaning
- Filing and implementing our new paperless system
- Date entry
- Website, blog and social media updates
- Order check in and order shipping
- Learning sales software and sales techniques
- Studio clean up and set designing
- Research and assistance of new business projects
- Photography session assistance
- Phone and email correspondence
- Creative, fun and passion for learning
- Self motivated and focused
- Dependable, honest and hard working
- Great customer service skills, works well with people
- Basic knowledge of facebook, blogger, word and excel
The studio assistant would need to commit to approximately 10 to 15 hours per week and the hours may vary from week to week with a possibility of more during peak season.
Qualified applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be interviewing as applications come in. Deadline for applications is October 1st, 2011.
- Resume with at least three references or letters of recommendation
- What is your schedule availability?
- Why do you feel you would be a good fit for Gambill Photography?