3.27.2011

2010 Weddings and Contest

Wedding season 2011 is gearing up and I just realized that I never accurately blogged all the weddings from 2010. So I've decided to have a contest. Below are some of my favorite photos from last year's weddings. Place a vote for your favorite and the winning photo will get a beautiful 16x20 wraparound canvas of that photo. I will probably offer a second and third gift too, but they've got to get a lot of votes. Voting will end Saturday, April 2nd.

1. Andrea & Dan



2. Heather & Nathan


3. Lucie & John


4. Abby & Barry


5. Diana & Blake


6. Emilee & Kevin


7. Ginny & Sam


8. Jessica & David


9. Kate & Brian


10. Kayla & Jason


11. Lauren & Randall


12. Lynzi & Ryan


13. Marci & David


14. Rachel & Frankie


15. Stacy & Brett


16. Madison & Zach



0 comments: