9.29.2009

Murfreesboro Wedding Photography - Jenna and Joel

Jenna and Joel got married on a very special day - my birthday! But I won't be so selfish, it wasn't all about me. The wedding was perfect. I drive by First Baptist Church almost on a daily basis, but have never been inside. So I stopped by the day before the wedding to take a look around. Wow, it is an incredible church. A bit like a maze but so many great little nooks for pictures. This got me really excited because we had planned lots of time for pictures. I had so much fun and Jenna and Joel's engagement session and again at Jenna's bridal, the wedding was just as great. Thanks for letting me share my birthday with you two!!

Ceremony: First Baptist Church Murfreesboro
Reception: Stones River Country Club
Flowers: Nila Gail Hunton
Cake: Cakes by Pat

Just a different angle from the normal kissing photo.



Diamonds and pearls, you can't get much more bridal than that.


We spent sometime outside the church and the sun was in the perfect place. This is my favorite "guy" shot ever.


The flowers were beautiful. And combined with the blush color of the dresses, they made for a great combination.


A lot of churches have libraries but they don't look like a "real" library. When I saw this one with the windows, I knew we had to do some photos in their. Jenna and Joel were up to the challenge and I love how they turned out.


Gorgeous details, some from the church and some from the reception.


We had a bit of time between the church and the reception to stop by the square for some sunset photos.


There were just so many photos from this wedding I would have loved to blog, but you can see more below in their photo highlights video...

0 comments: