8.13.2009

Murfreesboro Wedding Photography - Kristen and Matt

Kristen and Matt had one of the most beautiful, sentimental and HOT weddings I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. Even the heat was worth seeing this wonderful couple become one. The day started with the bride, bridesmaids and family getting ready at Carriage Lane Inn. While the groom was busy making sure everything was perfect for his beautiful bride. The ceremony and reception were at historic Oaklands Mansion. Always a beautiful place for a wedding.

The guys looking cool and collected in 90 degree weather.



My favorite picture of the bride and her groom.


They were so excited to finally be married.


Probably my favorite picture of the day.


I just love the look of the vintage style rings and of course my favorite flowers.


Check out more of Kristen and Matt's wedding by clicking play below...

1 comments:

Unknown 10:38 PM  

I like the picture with the rings on the flowers! (: