8.05.2009

Nashville Wedding Photography - Stephanie and Adam

Stephanie and Adam had a beautiful June wedding. They are just the sweetest couple and absolutely adore each other. The day was wonderful surrounded by there friends and family.

Ceremony: Scarritt Bennett
Reception: Marriott on West End
Wedding Coordinator: Jenny Allen

My favorite photo of the day. I could just see this hanging above a fireplace.



It was really hot and the sun was beating down on the doors, but I had this shot and mind and just had to try it anyway.


Her dress was simple but elegant and was absolutely perfect for her.


This shot was completely natural. Stephanie was getting ready and looked down at her dress. I just love it.


A fun reception. Their family and friends were really into dancing. I think Stephanie was a bit shocked in this photo.


My wedding favorites...

0 comments: