7.01.2009

Murfreesboro wedding photography - Mandy and Ross

Mandy and Ross had an absolutely beautiful wedding at First United Methodist church. The day couldn't have been more perfect. I had so much fun with them on their engagement session and was looking so forward to the wedding.

Many times I imagine the kind of dress a girl should wear for her wedding based on her personality after spending time with her. Sometimes I'm wrong, but with Mandy, her dress was exactly as I pictured. Flowy with a touch of antique.



We wanted to do some photos outside the church and the weather was perfect for it.


Beautiful feminine details...


Mandy told me before the wedding that they would be leaving in a yellow chevy. This started all sorts of photo ideas rolling around in my head. I loved it!


The bridesmaids dresses were a fabulous backdrop for the bride and groom. In person they had an iridescent look. And looked incredible at the reception site, Oaklands Mansion.


Just love throwing the bouquet shots lately.


See more of my favorite shots from their day.

0 comments: