5.23.2009

Murfreesboro wedding photographer - Kaycie and Zachary

Kaycie and Zach were married at Blackmon United Methodist. Kaycie and her mom came to see me at the studio months ago to discuss her wedding. I remember specifically because Kaycie REALLY wanted me to be her photographer. It is so special to me anytime a bride chooses me to photograph her wedding, after all, photos are the only thing that remain once the couple drives off. I got to spend time with her for a bridal session and again with Kaycie and Zach at their engagement. They were great to hang out with and I wish them all the best!!

Catering by Goodness Gracious
Flowers by Murfreesboro Flower Shop
Wedding Cake by Julia's Bakery

The bride and groom



I had to beg the guys to go out in the field with me, then one saw a snake (or THOUGHT he saw a snake) and they were ready to go in. I personally think it was worth it.


Just love the expressions in this photo.


My favorite shot of the bride and groom. Alongside the groom's wedding ring.


Pink and brown, love these choices. And I LOVE gerbera daisies.


A sweet moment during the reception.


See more of their wedding in the slideshow below by clicking play.

0 comments: