2.23.2009

Baby Photography - Sophia

Welcome to Sophia Ahnna. Born Feb. 11, 2009. 7lbs, 6 ozs.

You met baby Sophia a few days ago when I posted some photos of her in the hospital. I actually got to spend time with her and her parents last week when I went over for her newborn session, and she is an absolute doll. At first, we were a little concerned about her being awake, but after her feeding, she fell into a pretty deep sleep and we were able to do all kinds of shots.

Her mom made this little hat to match some socks a friend had given her. Reminds me of a muppet!!















This photo was specifically taken to match the nursery.






















And this photo was specifically taken for her Daddy!!















Lovely first family portrait.





















I'm looking so forward to documenting her first year of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:49 AM  

Great pictures, Angie! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Anonymous 3:18 PM  

Beautiful session!