1.20.2009

Best of Portraits ... Contest

The First Annual Best of Gambill Photography Portrait Contest is officially starting!! I have chosen my favorite 10 images from my 2008 portrait sessions (including couples, babies, families & seniors but not weddings - I'm planning something in a month or so for weddings!). You can use the poll below to choose your favorite. The top most vote-getting image will receive a 16X20 canvas.

Vote by February 1st, and only one vote per person. Anyone can vote, so please help out by spreading the word! Thanks for participating… this is a really fun and rewarding way for me to reflect back on my work, and kick off 2009 in a big way.

Image #1















Image #2






















Image #3















Image #4






















Image #5






















Image #6















Image #7






















Image #8






















Image #9















Image #10















0 comments: