11.18.2008

Family Sessions - Part 1

Tis the season for family sessions. There have been a lot lately so here are a few and I will add more in a couple of days.

The Bray Family...
Lauren (the daughter in the middle) contacted me months ago to get on my schedule for family photos. They were so much fun. I think I could have spent the entire afternoon with them.
















































































The Hostetler Family..
How cute are these kids! We spent a gorgeous afternoon out at the Greenway a few weeks ago.












































The Curtis Family...
Little Delaney is part of my baby club so we used her 9 month session to go out and get some family photos as well.



























































There is still time for family session before Christmas. Click here to view more information on our holiday limited edition session package.

1 comments:

Anonymous 3:45 PM  

Great pictures!!! April and I have been friends since elementary school. I love watching Delanie grow through your pictures.