10.17.2008

Wedding in Dickson

Candace and Rob were married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon at his family home in Dickson. The weather couldn't have been better for an outdoor wedding.

I love this shot of Candace's mom helping her with her bracelet.















A rustic outdoor wedding deserves a rustic ring shot. And what's more rustic than a tree limb. Her engagement ring belonged to his grandmother and is absolutely gorgeous.






















I've never seen such an excited bride as Candace. She put her dress on, looked in the mirror with the cutest expression on her face and said "Oh, he's going to love it!" Everytime I saw her during the day, she was looking at her groom with that same adorable expression.






















The exit - birdseed. I'm sure she was picking that out of her hair all evening.















To see more of their wedding, click here to view more of my favorites.

0 comments: