9.12.2008

Bridal Fair this Sunday

Sunday, I will be at the Love is the Air Bridal Fair at Cool Springs Galleria. It begins at 1:00pm and lasts until 6:00pm with fashion shows at 2 and 5pm. Bridal Fairs at malls are very laid back and admission is free. Sign up to win lots of awesome prizes given by the vendors and of course eat lots of food samples. So plan to go shopping at Cool Springs and stop by and see me.

I'm excited about this fair because I'm unveiling a brand new product that will change the way you think of proofs. That's all I'm saying for now, so if you want to see more you'll have to stop by the booth or wait a couple weeks until I blog about it.

Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:07 AM  

Hi Angie! It was really nice meeting you yesterday. I hope to see you around again soon!

Amber
(from Lotus Blossom Photography)