6.20.2008

Wedding Photography

When I first met Melissa and Josh, I was so impressed by them and their devotion for each other. The more time I've spent with them over the past year, the better I've gotten to know them and the love for each other is genuine. Not only that, but they are just so much fun.

It was a beautiful wedding day at Antioch Methodist Church with the reception following at the Smyrna Town Center.

Having some fun with the bridesmaids.















Josh told Melissa one day he loved her in a circle because a circle never ends, she replied that she loved him as big as the world, just being silly, so in their rings they had engraved with "The World" on his and "In a Circle" on hers. Melissa told me the story behind that at her bridal portrait and I knew then that I had to try and get that in a photograph (so I could blog it of course!).















There are so many churches these days that do not allow very much, if any, photography during the ceremony. So when I get a church that doesn't have a problem with it, I get shots like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to disrupt the ceremony by walking around on stage or making a ton of noise, but I do think that some photographs are appropriate if for nothing more but remembering the day. My assistant got this great shot by sitting on stage behind a half wall during the entire ceremony.















I love the look on Josh's face while they are dancing their first dance as husband and wife.






















Make sure to take a look at their slideshow.

If you didn't notice, I changed the way I blog a wedding a bit. There are so many great "behind the scenes" stories in the picture that I wanted to share them. So if you like this format, leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:19 PM  

I really like the new format. It helps understnad the pictures a little better. You are fabulous!

Anonymous 8:43 AM  

Everything you touch turns to gold!!! I love it!