4.29.2008

Bridal Ball - special

This was a busy weekend. The Oaklands Bridal Ball was Saturday and I have to admit that I just wasn't sure how it was going to be. I mean, I love Oaklands and I really enjoy doing bridal fairs, but sometimes first fairs are just not that good. It normally takes a few years to really make one good. But Nancy, the head of events at Oaklands, really knows what she's doing. Not only did the fair highlight some of the best wedding vendors in Murfreesboro, but there was great food and carriage rides all for free. Hopefully, this will be the first of fairs at Oaklands for years to come.

If you were at the fair, call me to schedule a consultation for your wedding and I will give you 10% off any package.

My booth...



Maples Wedding Cakes...



Nicole's elegant events...



Nila Gaile Hunton - flowers...



Street Tuxedo...

0 comments: