2.20.2008

Nashville Wedding

If my first wedding of 2008 was any indication of how the rest of them will be this year, I will have a lot of wonderful weddings and awesome people to work with.

I met Melina and Bryan in January when she called me about doing their wedding in February. Why so late? Her original photographer had cancelled on her at the last minute. They came to the studio for a quick engagement and we ended up talking forever. Melina owns Elysium Day Spa in Brentwood and Green Hills. I can't wait to go check it out for some personal rejuvination this spring.

The wedding and reception was in Nashville at the Cathedral of the Incarnation on West End. I had the opportunity to work with Brian Snyder with Snydmania Entertainment during the reception again.

Everything was just beautiful and who doesn't love a whole table of candy at the reception. That's where you could find the kids all during the reception.

Take a look at Melina and Bryan's wedding slideshow.


1 comments:

Beach Weddings 8:24 AM  

Nashville Photographer in middle Tennessee is a great job to have, love the blog Photography ! great pic's.