11.15.2007

First Session in the new studio

I am so excited to say that I am almost moved into the new studio. Little Miss AnnaBelle and her parents were the first session I had there. You might remember her from her 4 month session with me. Now she is almost 9 months and absolutely adorable. All over the place, but adorable nonetheless. She smiled for everything.

I will be having an open house once I have completely finished the place. But in the meantime, I am scheduling appointments, both in studio and on location, and the closer to Christmas it gets, the harder it will be to get an appointment. So if you are wanting great family pics for Christmas gifts, give me a call today.

Check out my favorites from the session...






1 comments:

Denise Skelton 8:21 AM  

The pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of the new studio!