10.02.2007

Wedding Photography - Lynne & Thurston

This wedding was at First United Methodist Church in Shelbyville. So I was at home with the location of the church on the square and took advantage of outdoor photos in such a great place.

Everything about the wedding was classic. The bride's dress purchased at Faccio bridal in Franklin where I had to opportunity to photograph her final fitting and get a sneak preview of the dress. It just showed what great taste Lynne has and I knew that everything at the wedding would be put together beautifully.

They held the reception at the Blue Ribbon Room on the Celebration Grounds. My wedding reception was there 8 years ago, but I have to say that I've never seen it more beautiful than at Lynne & Thurston's reception. They transformed the club into a ballroom - it was gorgeous.

So many of my brides lately have worn flats, I was excited to get to play around with the heels and the engagement ring.















These guys really just wanted to get back to watching the UT game! But they were good sports and put up with me for a little while.











LOVE the blue sky and the look on Lynne's face. She was really into the model walk!















I just love how sweet they are looking at each other during their first dance as husband and wife.






















Check out my favorites from Lynn and Thurston's wedding.

0 comments: