9.19.2007

Murfreesboro Wedding - Lindsey & Nick

You might remember Lindsey and Nick from the Four Seasons of Love project I did with them. Well, now they are married. I just can't believe its now been almost two weeks since the wedding. It was gorgeous. Absolutely the most colorful wedding I have ever photographed (you'll see in the slideshow). It was very hard to any in black and white because the colors were so unique. I photographed Lindsey's brother, Chad, wedding January 2006 and you couldn't have two more different weddings. Chad and Anndrea's was all winter themed, snowflakes, snowman, etc. while Lindsey's couldn't be more summer, hot pink, lime green and every other bright color.

After the wedding, they followed me up to the square for some night shots and of course we had to include Nick's car! Congratulations you two and enjoy your slideshow!

While you are watching the slideshow, you might recognize the smallest little boy in the wedding. Yes, that is AJ, my baby. To see more photos of him click over to the family blog.
















































Groom's Attire - Street Tuxedo
Bride's Attire - Special Touch
Location - North Boulevard Church of Christ


1 comments:

Anonymous 5:42 AM  

Oh My Gosh! Angie, those are beautiful! Your good girl!

Amanda Smith:)