9.16.2007

Murfreesboro Wedding - Brandy & Chris

I love it when I have a wedding where I know people there. But its even better when I just click with the bride and I feel like we're old friends by the time the wedding rolls around. Brandy was a bridesmaid in a wedding I did on New Year's Eve 2005 for Cara and Mike. When she got engaged, she immediately called me and asked if I could do her wedding. You know how I love referrals, so of course, I said yes!! I met Chris for the first time at their engagement session. They were wonderful and so much in love. The session was a lot of fun and I couldn't wait until the wedding. At the wedding, I just felt like part of the family. They were all so easy to work with and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day. Take a look at my favorites from the wedding.



1 comments:

Anonymous 5:47 PM  

Angie - The slideshow looks wonderful. All the pictures are wonderful. Everyone loves them! Our day was the fairytale wedding I always dreamed of and you caputured it at all the right moments. The day was perfect for us and it really shows in these pictures. I truly feel blessed to have had you there, not only as my super-talented photographer, but someone I feel I can call a friend. I can never thank you enough!

Brandy Ferrara