7.25.2007

Wedding - Shelbyville

7.7.07 - the date that comes once in a century and this year it happened on a Saturday. On my way to this wedding, I saw a wedding at every church I drove by from Murfreesboro to Shelbyville. It was a beautiful wedding and I had the pleasure of seeing a lot of people I haven't seen since high school. The reception was the Fly Arts Center and I it turned out to be a beautiful place for a reception. If you're wondering about the ring bearer in the picture below - he was so cute. He walked down the aisle just like he was told and as soon as he got down there, he turned around and ran back. Too cute. Congratulations to Renee and David on your lucky wedding date, although I'm confident that you won't need the luck. Enjoy your slideshow.























0 comments: