1.03.2007

2006 Year In Weddings

As I created this slideshow from all the weddings I photographed in 2006, I couldn't help but stop and realize how blessed I am to have been chosen to preserve the memories of 30 wonderful couples this year - seeing old friends and making new ones. I also have to take a moment and thank my wonderful assistant, Nina, who helped me at almost every wedding last year as well as my husband, Trey, who supported me and took care of our baby boy all those Saturdays I was away. I tend to take him for granted a lot of the time, but wanted to take a moment to stop and say thank him for always being willing to help me out with anything I need!

As we enter 2007, I just want to extend a huge thank you to all my 2006 clients, wishing you much love and blessings in the New Year and I look forward to continue working with you in the future!

Angie

0 comments: