10.22.2006

Doran and Michael


Months ago, I received an email from a bride asking about my availability for her wedding date in October. I replied that I was available, she immediately booked me over email. Yes, normally, I have a consultation with a prospective bride to view my work and talk in person, however, both her and her fiance were serving in Iraq and wouldn't be back in the states until September. She then contacted me and we met for their engagement session. They are such a loving couple and their engagement session was great. The bride had planned the entire wedding from Iraq (amazing, huh??). Only one problem, the church they had booked had accidentally double booked for that day and they ended up changing their ceremony site to a chapel on the base at Fort Campbell. I have no idea what the other location looked like, but the base chapel was beautiful. The day couldn't have gone better. After the ceremony, a limo came to pick them up, one of the coolest ones I have seen, provided by Silver Oak Limousines in Nashville. We also had the pleasure of working with Ryan from Ryan's Wedding Videography in Knoxville most of the day. Congratulations to Doran and Michael!! Click the title to view their slideshow.

0 comments: